Many businesses ended up in the news over security and data breaches in 2017. Often tens if not hundreds of millions of people are affected. Smaller breaches don’t even get reported. We are constantly on the lookout for such risks with our clients. Even then it can be difficult to stay ahead of this cat & mouse game.
Reduce Risk & Exposure
Our Cybersecurity Assessment will cover the following areas of your network:
- Scan network for potential vulnerabilities
- Examine firewall for security and optimal performance
- Verify wireless network security
- Validate wireless network coverage
- Audit servers for errors and vulnerabilities
- Review servers for optimal performance / configuration
- Check state of security patches on computers
- Evaluate overall environment for omissions/missing configurations
It’s impossible to make guarantees. Going through the above checklist will heighten the overall health and security of the network, however. We will prioritize any issues we find into High, Medium and Low Risk categories. We will work with you to find the best solutions to these issues and increase the security of your network.